Workplace Stress Indicator Tool
Every employer has a legal duty to assess and protect employees from work-related stress under the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
Stress is a major cause of sickness absence in the workplace and costs over £5 billion a year in Great Britain. It affects individuals, their families and colleagues by impacting on their health, but it also has tremendous financial and operational impacts for employers.
Therefore, industry experts at HSE have developed and produced an online Stress Indicator Tool (SIT) that measures the attitudes and perceptions of employees towards work-related stress.
SIT provides anonymous feedback and is a quick and easy way to determine the extent to which work-related stress is a problem within an organisation.
Complementing HSE's Management Standards for Stress approach, the tool features a survey of thirty-five questions and assesses six key areas of work that, if not managed properly, are known to be the likely root causes.
Analysing and understanding these results will help develop an effective health and wellbeing strategy for the organisation.
Read the Stress White Paper
Benefits of using Stress Indicator Tool
- User friendly
- Customisable to include the organisations logo, write a personalised introduction, choose the most appropriate demographic responses, and tailor the terminology used in the core statements
- Automatically analyses the responses and generates a useful summary report of the results
- Creates bespoke reports by your chosen demographics to highlight key priorities going forward
- Provides suggestions for next steps and recommendations in how to address them
- Can be used at any time from your own secure web account, making the process simple, quick and convenient
- Ability to benchmark data against industry standards as soon as it becomes available
These prices allow administrative and user rights to the Stress Indicator Tool (all prices are excluding VAT).
For employers with more than 10,000 employees a price is available upon request.
|No. of Employees||Licence Fee Year 1
|Annual Charge for Each Consecutive Year|
|up to 50||£200||£100|
The initial cost includes system set up and configuration, and the first year of support and maintenance. Set-up fee not applicable to current Safety Climate Tool licence holders.
The licence fee does not include subsequent years annual support and maintenance costs (this is given in the column above). These will be invoiced on an annual basis after the first year, or can be paid up front depending on preference.
Licence permits use of the tool according to the appropriate number of people employed by the organisation. Should the number of employees increase, or you wish to expand the licence to cover other parts of the organisation, you will be required to upgrade to the next band.
To order and for a free demonstration of the Stress Indicator Tool, please use the contact details above.