Reducing Error And Influencing Behaviour, HSG48 eBook
Author: Health and Safety Executive
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
'Reducing Error And Influencing Behaviour' examines human factors and how they can affect workplace health and safety.
This study looks at:
- The general impact of human error and behaviour;
- How workers' physical and mental health can be affected by these and other factors;
- Practical ideas on how to identify, assess and control risks arising from such issues; and
- Case studies detailing how various organisations have approached these challenges.
- Especially suitable for managers, health and safety professionals and employee representatives.