Show me:

RIDDOR Regulations

RIDDOR is the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013. These Regulations require employers, the self-employed and those in control of premises to report specified workplace incidents.

A RIDDOR report is required only* when:


Accident Book BI 510: Second edition


Publishing: 30 Apr 2012
ISBN: 9780717664580
Price: £6.50

(£7.80 inc. VAT)

Accident Book BI 510: Second edition (Pack of 20)

Book x 20

Publishing: 30 Apr 2012
ISBN: 9780717665440
Price: £100.00

(£120.00 inc. VAT)

Information sheets are also available online from the HSE:

Incident reporting in schools (accidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences) Education Information Sheet EDIS1 (rev3) HSE Books 2013 (PDF) opens in new window.

Reporting injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences in health and social care: Guidance for employers Health Services Information Sheet HSIS1 (rev3) opens in new window.